- Home >
- Sarah Geronimo's 8 Unforgettable Moments Including Jollibee
Posted by : Pinoy Screen and Stage Monday, June 26, 2017
"Lahat ng commercial na ginagawa ko with Jollibee is something to look forward to," said Sarah Geronimo regarding her experience with shooting the latest ad #87000.
In connection with this, the Philippines' Queen of Pop has 8 unforgettable moments during her 14-year career. Here they are:
1. In 2003 when she won for A Star for a Night and got to do a duet with her idol Regine Velasquez onstage. The song was Pangarap na Bituin and she was only 14 years old then.
2. Her first time in a recording studio, also in 2003, for her debut album Popstar: A Dream Come True.
3. Her first time winning a Platinum and Gold Award for that album.
4. Her debut solo concert in 2003 at Music Museum with the same title as her first album.
5. Her first time to conquer Araneta Coliseum in 2005, via the concert The Other Side.
6. The sun dance scene in A Very Special Love (2008).
7. When she became part of ASAP in 2004 and started performing sing and dance numbers. She got feedback from people that they were able to appreciate what she does.
8. When she became a Jollibee endorser in 2004.
Some of her favorite menu items are the french fries, Yumburger, tuna pie, and Chickenjoy.